- This is an odd one, but it's a 2016 wall calendar. This is the Alice in Wonderland by Rifle Paper Co and I adore their illustrations, I want to cut out the drawings and frame them in my bedroom!
- This is the enrapture totem wand curler, the curler I've had for 3 years and use every time I curl my hair. It has three sections on the wand that can be changed individually heat wise which means you can decide how tight or loose sections of your hair are. Sadly my curler has gotten pretty old and the wire has started to die out, so I need a replacement.
- This is another Paper Rifle Co illustrated Item, a book. I thought this would look so lovely on my bookcase!
- Yep! Another book. I have been a huge (huge huge) Gilmore Girls fan since I was in year 10 of high school (that's 8 years ago) and It used to be on E4 at half 3. I finished school at 3.15 and would race home to watch the episode. To date I've watched the whole series about 5 times through and really enjoyed the reunion series too! I would love to read Lauren's book to learn more about her as a person and also behind the scenes from Gilmore Girls.
- Is it really a LPWT wishlist without some Cath Kidston?! Nope! When CK announced their Disney collaboration, I was so freaking excited. And when I found out one of the collaborations was Minnie Mouse I was READY to buy it all.. then it came out and was snapped up by everyone before I had a chance to get anything. I was really sad to find they only had the Minnie Mouse iPhone case in a iPhone 7 size (I have a 6) and so basically wrote off the collection as something I'd never own! Recetly they recalled all left over disney stock from stores and popped it online meaning they had more available online and I found that they now had an iPhone 5 & iPhone 6 case available in this design. Fingers crossed I get it :D