1. What's your favourite seasonal drink from Starbucks/Costa/Cafe Nero etc?
Honesty, I have never bought a drink from Starbucks... ever. I do however love myself a Costa Hot chocolate! I really liked their white hot chocolate last Christmas, and look forward to that this year!
2. Accessories- what do you opt for: scarf, boots, gloves?
I love my scarves! I have a long wooly purple one that I wear every year, I also love my boots, but I wear those year round so I guess that doesn't count...
3. Music- what's your favourite music to listen to in the Autumn?
I don't switch up my music depending on season, but I do love my softer calming music in the Autumn, my favourite is the soundtrack to A Series of Unfortunate Events and I adore this track (seriously, take a listen!)
4. Perfume- what's your favourite scent for this time of year?
I love the more masculine scents, especially in the colder months, I think they're so comforting and warming. So anything with that kind of undertone is right up my street!
5. Candles- what scents will you be burning this season?
I will be burning my Pumpkin Spice candle, my Gingerbread candle and my Midnight Dream candles :D
6. What do you love most about Autumn?
I don't know how, but Autumn just makes night times so much more cosy and comfy! Just sitting in front on the tv, lights of, candles on, bit of xfactor, tea and biscuits at the ready. You can feel the atmosphere just creep in and its the best.
7. Favourite makeup look?
I do the same look all year round, I stick to what I know and just do my normal natural every day make up! The most I change is my lip colours or blusher.
8. What are you looking forward to most in Autumn?
I am looking forward to Alton Towers Scare Fest with my friends, Bonfire night, and cuddling up with Puka and watching xFactor and Face off :D